Emergency Medicine Residency Leadership
Doctors for Emergency Services, one of the nation’s longest operating, private emergency medicine groups, leads the Christiana Care emergency medicine residencies. Doctors for Emergency Services has provided high-quality care in the supportive environment of Christiana Care since 1969.
- Jenna Fredette, M.D.Program Director, Emergency Medicine Residency
- Leila Getto, M.D., FACEPAssociate Program Director, Emergency Medicine Residency
- Jonathan McGhee, D.O., FACEPAssociate Program Director, Emergency Medicine Residency
- Justin Stowens, M.D.Associate Program Director, Emergency Medicine Residency
- Jason E. Nace, M.D.Program Director, Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Valerie Cohen, D.O.Associate Program Director, Combined Emergency Medicine/Family Medicine Residency
- Christian Coletti, M.D., FAAEMVice-Chair Emergency Medicine
- Lauren Cooksey, M.D.Medical Director, Wilmington Hospital Emergency Department
- Kathryn Groner, M.D.Medical Director, Christiana Care Hospital Emergency Department
- Christopher Rogan, M.D.Associate Medical Director Christiana Care Hospital Emergency Department
- John T. Powell, M.D., FAAEMDepartment Chair
Emergency Medicine Academic Faculty
- Jeremy Berberian, M.D.
- Julie Cooper, M.D.
- Michael Hansen, D.O.
- Robert Hsu, M.D.Director, Medical Student Clerkship
- Steve Koczirka, M.D.
- Brian J. Levine, M.D., FACEP, FAAEM
- Patrick Matthews, M.D., FACEP
- Jason T. Nomura, M.D. RDMSDirector, Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Fellowship
- Brent A. Passarello, M.D., FACEP
- Gregory Wanner, D.O.
- Erin Watson, M.D.Medical Director Middletown Emergency Department
- Eli M. Zeserson, M.D., FACEP
Amit S. Padaki, M.D.Emergency Medicine