Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- 12 Categorical EM
- 3 EM/IM
- 2 EM/FM
- Applications are accepted via ERAS only.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (preferably 2 SLOEs from EM) *Due to the challenges with securing EM rotations during COVID-19 pandemic this requirement will be waved.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter).
- Personal Statement.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicant must have their USMLE Step 1 results and must have taken USMLE Step 2 CK.
- IMG’s with 12 months of prior US clinical training experience are eligible to apply for a categorical position.
- A valid ECFMG certification is required prior to being offered an interview for all foreign medical graduates.
- Application Deadline: October 1st though some applications may be considered up to Nov 1st.
- Interviews are offered on a rolling basis beginning in mid-October to late November