- Completion of an ACGME approved residency in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry and Neurology, Radiology and Surgery.
- Board eligible or board certified in the above primary specialties.
- Please follow link to Christiana Care Health Systems Website for more information on adult track.
Applicants from other subspecialty training programs may also be considered and are welcome to reach out to the Program Director.
How to Apply:
- Fellowship applications must be submitted online through the Electronic Residency Application Program (ERAS). Submitted applications should include three letters of recommendation (including one from a residency program director or current employer) and a curriculum vitae.
- Interviews will be conducted in the September and October.