Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Available positions: 13 Categorical.
- Applications are accepted via ERAS only.
- Required: ERAS Application.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter).
- Personal Statement.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- USMLE / COMLEX Transcript. (A minimum of a Step 1 score is required to be considered for an interview, however both Steps 1 & 2 scores are required before ranking.)
- A valid ECFMG certification is required for International Medical Graduates to be considered for an interview.
- Application Deadline: December 31st
Optional: Supplemental ERAS Application
For the 2022 ERAS® cycle, our program will strongly encourage applicants to complete an optional supplemental ERAS application, offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants also will be required to complete the MyERAS application.
The additional information will help our program staff learn more about applicants’ medical education journey, including more meaningful information about work, volunteer, and research experiences, and help us better identify applicants who fit our program environment and mission.
This supplemental ERAS application will be delivered on a survey platform outside the MyERAS application and must be completed between September 1 and September 30.
Please visit the ERAS application section of the AAMC website to find the latest information, FAQs, and resources.