Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Available positions: 13 Categorical.
- Applications are accepted via ERAS only.
- Required: ERAS Application.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean’s Letter).
- Personal Statement.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- USMLE / COMLEX Transcript. (A minimum of a Step 1 for allopathic students or Level 1 for osteopathic students is required to be considered for an interview. Both Steps 1 & 2 or Level 1 & 2 are required before ranking.)
- A valid ECFMG certification is required for International Medical Graduates to be considered for an interview.
- Application Deadline: December 31st
Optional: Supplemental ERAS Application
Our program strongly encourages applicants to complete the optional supplemental ERAS application, offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants also will be required to complete the MyERAS application.
The additional information will help our program staff learn more about applicants’ medical education journey, including more meaningful information about work, volunteer, and research experiences, and help us better identify applicants who fit our program environment and mission.
Please visit the ERAS application section of the AAMC website to find the latest information, FAQs, and resources.