The Family Medicine Center on Foulk Road is a comfortable and spacious suite that provides all the necessary services for routine care of office patients:
- 21 exam rooms.
- Seven resident consultation rooms.
- Conference room and library.
- Video capabilities.
- Full-service laboratory.
- Complete array of the latest medical instrumentation for office procedures.
- Sophisticated computer system for scheduling and tracking patient clinical and financial data, as well as residents’ clinical experience.
- Electronic patient records via Logician.
Advanced simulation training for any scenario
Christiana Care’s Virtual Education and Simulation Training Center is a state-of-the-art training facility that allows interns, residents and all health care staff at Christiana Care to experience realistic scenarios with computer-controlled manikins that breathe, speak, blink their eyes and respond to stimuli.
The Virtual Education and Simulation Training Center is outfitted to function like a hospital, complete with a trauma bay, intensive care unit, operating room and standardized patient rooms.